Professionally engaged in orthopedics for adults, youth, children, infants and newborns and uses advanced ultrasound of the musculoskeletal system: joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, peripheral nerves. Dr. Żeliński is particularly interested in orthopedic regenerative medicine – PRP, ie treatment with platelet-containing plasma, growth factors, collagen agents, myeloid cells, and other modern regeneration methods.
– Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy – PRP
– PRP- HA [ Platelet Rich Plasma with hyaluronic acid ]
– High-Density PRP- HE therapies
– Combined Therapies – Biological Stem Cells Treatments
– Collagen Injections
– Hyaluronic Acid injections [ either – 1% – 2% as primary treatment or 3% ONE SHOT – re-treatments ]
– Microsteroid injections as the introductory treatment
– Ultrasound-guided injections – using passive or active applicators
– peripheral nerves
– newborn hip joints
– ultrasound guided injections, biopsies
– Color, HD Color, Power Doppler, Elastography Doppler – procedures useful in the diagnostic process of MSK examinations
– as a member of ESSKA – ESMA section – I am providing treatment with all patients interested in – either professional or non – professional sports activities.
– treatment of injuries, qualification to operative procedures, providing an introduction to sports reactivity, supplying sports training.
– close cooperation in the team – with advanced physiotherapists in our Clinic.
– I am during 5 years long – advanced programme – with European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology.
– In cooperation with Karolinska Institutet – University Hospital in Stockholm – I endeavour to broaden my knowledge about medical STEM CELLS therapies.