Urology consultant Dr Dimitar Ormanov in SW11 Medical every weekend.
Treatments and Consultations available
Dr Dimitar Ormanov is Urology Consultant is having more than 18 years of experience in the field of Urology. He finished his speciality training in 2006 in the biggest University urological department in Sofia, Bulgaria, where he was appointed as an academic consultant urologist, involved in teaching students and other urologists in training, apart of the clinical urological work.
He holds PhD since 2007. In 2010 he became Fellow of the European Board of Urology (FEBU) – worldwide renowned urological degree.
He also holds second master Degree of Health management since 2011.
Dr Ormanov has been in the role of NHS Urology Consultant since 2015 and is currently taking the role of substantive consultant at Queen Elizabeth NHS Foundation Trust King’s Lynn.
– BPH – benign prostatic enlargement
– Kidney/urinary stones
– Male problems / andrology
– Erectyle problems
– Urinary infections
– Problems with passing urine
– Male reproductive system problems
– Oncological urological conditions – prostate cancer/bladder cancer/kidney cancer/penile cancer/testicular cancer.